Shop

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Questions and Answers About Prints and Ordering



Questions and Answers

Update...
Some of my newer artwork (those after September 15, 2014) are not at Fine Art America but I can send you a link where you can find it in a print to purchase.  Email me and give me the name of the painting and I will send you the link.  email...
susannakatherine@yahoo.com

****************************************************

I have received questions from customers and will add them as they come to this page so that others may have their same questions answered. If you do not find the answer to your question here, please feel free to ask any further questions at my email...susannakatherine@yahoo.com
Place in the subject line... Art

****************************************************

Customer's question...

I love this picture and would like to order one. I have a few questions first. Is 19x13 the largest size it comes in? If it is a canvas print does it need to be framed?

Answer....

I will try to answer all your questions and if you have any more, please feel free to keep asking. . You can get all sizes and much larger sizes of this print now at http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/susanna-katherine.html. You can get it on just a rolled canvas or framed.  There are many options of paper choices, print sizes (very large also) and frames to choose from there. Also, there you can click on my painting and see a close up section with the brush marks that you can't see on my blog.

****************************************************

 Fine Art America....


Choose Your Medium
You can choose to have your print produced on any one of our seven premium photo papers or two canvases.   You can also have your print stretched on stretcher bars for a truly unique look.
Choose Frames and Mats
Preview your artwork in any of our 230 frames and 100+ mats.   When you find a combination that enhances your image, simply add it to your cart.    Or, you can always just order a print by itself.
Finalize and Checkout
When you're ready to checkout, Fine Art America processes your credit card using SSL encryption technology, sends you an e-mail confirmation with your order details, and starts working on your order.
Share with Friends & Family
Most orders ship within 3 - 5 business days, and all orders come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.   Once you're print arrives, it will surely delight your friends and family.   If anyone else wants to purchase the print, we'll give you a link that you can e-mail to them!


















Wall Art





*******************************************************

Google Susanna Katherine

To order my prints with many paper choices, very large size print choices and smaller, and frame choices, click link below...
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/susanna-katherine.html

Thank you,

Susanna Katherine

http://paintingsofsusannakatherine.blogspot.com/

**********************************************************

Customer's question...

I would like to order a very large print. I went to http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/susanna-katherine.html and the print I wanted does not have the many buy options listed and prices. Is there any way I can order this print from there?

Answer...

Yes, just tell me what print you want and I will make it possible to see the options and prices on that page for that print and you can easily order from there. Some of the prints do not have the buy option and prices listed on their page and most do but that is easily changed with your request in email. Send me another email to susannakatherine@yahoo.com with the name of the print and your request to see the prices, paper and frame choices at http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/susanna-katherine.html

If you have any questions email me at.....
susannakatherine@yahoo.com

or google Susanna Katherine

 

No comments:

Post a Comment